[ImageJ-devel] Design meeting notes

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Oct 18 11:38:15 CDT 2010

Hi Dscho,

That was the intention, but I actually wanted to avoid having to write so
> much code (as in your example). But I fear that you're right, and this is
> the only way to go forward.

Compared to GUI-laden event handling (e.g., Swing), I think the amount of
code is quite reasonable. And it maintains the primary design goal of saying
what you actually mean (since you update the parameter values directly),
rather than being obfuscated by implementation details (such as setting text
field values).

Now we just have to find some time to implement it!

-Curtis