[ImageJ-devel] Design meeting notes

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Sat Oct 9 10:27:50 CDT 2010

Hi Lee,

thanks for your comments. I think that it is a very good thing for the
plugin design that you're looking at it from the point of view of a
different application wanting to be able to call ImageJ plugins without
using ImageJ's GUI.

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Lee Kamentsky wrote:

> *Johannes*, you are a Tubeness author, my mods to it are attached and
> you are welcome to correct my mistakes, also if you have any other
> favorite plugins that you want to mod or have me mod, I'd love that.

As far as I can tell, your modifications are perfect!

But looking at it, I wonder whether our AbstractPlugin should not get rid
of the "String ignored" parameter to the run() method...

Ciao,
Johannes