[ImageJ-devel] Bio7 source code

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Wed Nov 10 15:33:17 CST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> The commit messages also mention a git repository ("bio7 pushed 1
> commit(s) to refs/heads/master in the bio7 Git repository of the Bio7
> project.") but we were unable to locate it.

The Git repository will not give you the source code either:

http://bio7.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=bio7/bio7;a=commitdiff;h=53dd625df5322e1a03df5adb79312fb5b01772ee

But I recall having seen some massive source downloads (while this is not
as fine-grained as a source code repository, it is a start...) -- maybe
the sources are included in that 121MB download?

Ciao,
Johannes