[ImageJ-devel] Bio7 source code

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Nov 10 14:11:48 CST 2010

Hi Marcel,

It was great meeting you at the ImageJ conference this year, and thanks
again for your Bio7 presentation. From an end user standpoint, there are
some scientists in my lab who can make good use of the ImageJ/R integration.
And regarding software development, the ImageJDev team is excited to see
what you've done with the Eclipse RCP.

Unfortunately, we are having trouble accessing the source code from the
SourceForge web site at:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/bio7/develop

Browsing the CVS repository via the web shows only an empty FFmpeg project,
and running "cvs co -c" to list available modules yields no results. The
commit messages also mention a git repository ("bio7 pushed 1 commit(s) to
refs/heads/master in the bio7 Git repository of the Bio7 project.") but we
were unable to locate it.

Could you please point us in the right direction?

Thanks,