[ImageJ-devel] Office remodeling; updated meeting schedule

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri May 14 11:21:39 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

The LOCI offices will be going through some remodeling late next week, which
will impact our meeting schedule. Specifically, we are pushing Barry's
status report back by a week.

Here is the updated schedule for ImageJDev meetings through the end of May.

Tuesdays, 10-11am CDT, Rm 274 – group planning sessions for fleshing out the
project's technical directions.

Thursdays, 2:30-3:30pm CDT, Rm 224 – rotating informal status reports. Each
week, one of us will present recent work and discuss any open questions.

The tentative schedule is as follows:
Thu 13 May, 2:30pm - NO MEETING (LOCI under construction)
Tue 18 May, 10am - Discuss ROIs: java.awt.geom, JHotDraw, OME-XML
Thu 20 May, 2:30pm - Barry: progress on ImageJ unit testing
Tue 25 May, 10am - Discuss scripting & plugins: Java 6 Scripting Framework
Thu 27 May, 2:30pm - Curtis: overall status and next steps

In preparation for the ROI meeting, I will send out a ROI summary email on
either Sunday or Monday.

-Curtis