[ImageJ-devel] Biweekly milestones

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:06:43 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Today marks the beginning of the next biweekly development cycle (June
28-July 9).

To kick off each cycle, we would normally have a discussion at ~10:30am CST
on the applicable Monday. However, we missed last cycle (June 14-25) since I
was out of the office. And since Aivar and Brian are away today, we will
instead meet tomorrow to discuss goals for this cycle.

If you have open tickets, please update them with your progress, closing any
tickets that have been completed, and adding comments to describe any
progress. That way, the Trac preserves an accurate historical record of the
work we completed during each development cycle. Some time tomorrow I will
close the previous milestone, which will migrate all remaining open tickets
into the next milestone.

Grant, Adam & Lee: We'll look for you guys on Skype tomorrow morning. Once
everyone involved is online, we can do a conference call to go over our
progress over the past two cycles, and goals for this next one.

-Curtis