[ImageJ-devel] meeting schedules next few weeks

Kevin W Eliceiri eliceiri at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 10 07:39:42 CDT 2010

Hello All,

Today's meeting and presentation by Curtis is cancelled due to his great news, and Curtis will be out the next two weeks. I will be gone at the OME meeting next week (Monday-Thursday) so we won't have a meeting next Thursday (the 17th). Our next meeting will be Thursday June 24th. Due to a conflict with another meeting here, this one will be at 11am. Grant and Rick will be presenting a OSGI code mockup that Grant is working on with Rick's help. Curtis's presentation is rescheduled for July 1st at 2:30pm.

Today-no meeting
June 24th-Grant and Rick 11am (room 236 Animal Sciences)
July 1st-Curtis at 2:30pm (CALS Computer lab lecture room)

I've met with many of you over the last week about your project if you want to discuss anything before I go, please let me know.

best,
kevin

--
Kevin W. Eliceiri