[ImageJ-devel] Upcoming meeting schedule

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Jun 3 21:41:57 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

For the next few weeks there will be no Tuesday topic meetings, until we are
a bit further along. If anyone has a topic they think needs discussion
before implementation and/or refactoring can begin, feel free to mention on
this list and we can schedule a topic meeting for it. Otherwise, we will
likely not resume them until later in the fall.

The next Thursday status report will be in one week, June 10 at 2:30pm CDT,
in room 274, by me. I will cover what I have been doing in recent weeks, and
discuss next steps for the ImageJ2 project overall.

-Curtis