[ImageJ-devel] Results from yesterday's imglib coding session

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Fri Jul 23 16:18:27 CDT 2010

Sounds good to me!

See you then,

Steffi

From: ctrueden.wisc at gmail.com [mailto:ctrueden.wisc at gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Curtis Rueden
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 10:52 PM
To: Stephan Preibisch
Cc: Imagejdev.org Developers
Subject: Re: [ImageJ-devel] Results from yesterday's imglib coding session

Hi Stephan,

sorry, I somehow did not get that there was this session yesterday.

No worries; we weren't expecting you guys to attend. It went for several
hours, and a big part of it was for everybody here to learn about imglib, so
it probably would have been a bit boring for you. ;-)

I had a look at the ImgLibProcessor and in general it looks good. I have
some comments what could be done more optimized. Should we go over it maybe
on Monday in a short Skype session?

Great, discussing it briefly on Monday sounds good. We had some questions
for you as well (many noted as "TODO" in the code). How about 3pm Dresden
(8am Madison) time?

-Curtis

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Stephan Preibisch <preibisch at mpi-cbg.de>
sorry, I somehow did not get that there was this session yesterday.

I had a look at the ImgLibProcessor and in general it looks good. I have
some comments what could be done more optimized. Should we go over it maybe
on Monday in a short Skype session?

Nice greetings,

Steffi