[ImageJ-devel] Tomorrow's status report will be at 2pm

Kevin W Eliceiri eliceiri at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Jul 1 08:14:38 CDT 2010

We have reserved the penthouse of Bock Labs (take elevator to 8th floor and then stairs on left up to penthouse). We plan to start right at 2pm since have to be done by 3pm, so please get there a bit early. Curtis that room has large displays you can hook your laptop up to.

best,

--
Kevin W. Eliceiri
Director