[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] imglib coding style

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Apr 14 16:38:33 CDT 2010

Hi Johannes,

I agree that we should pay attention to the coding style of imglib, ImageJ
and related Fiji projects. My current plan for ImageJ is to use Eclipse,
since it allows you to define source code formatting conventions and apply
them. I believe you can also export the rules as XML so that we can commit
them to the git repository. Eventually we could even have a post-commit hook
to take care of it.

-Curtis