[ImageJ-devel] imglib coding style

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Wed Apr 14 15:18:13 CDT 2010

Hi,

I just tried to come up with a sensible way to ensure that I do not
violate the coding style of imglib. This is what I came up with (it
requires version 1.24 of Artistic Style: http://astyle.sourceforge.net/):

astyle --indent=tab --unpad-paren --pad-paren-in --pad=oper --mode=java
--keep-one-line-blocks --keep-one-line-statements --suffix=none
--lineend=linux --formatted $(git ls-files \*.java)

Many of the files have CR/LF line endings, so if you want to see what this
_really_ changes, call:

git diff --ignore-space-at-eol

In any case, don't do that if you have uncommitted changes you want to
keep!

Ciao,
Johannes

P.S.: if anybody is interested, I can commit the result to a topic branch.