[ImageJ-devel] Fiji.sc or ImageJ.net

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 24 11:51:15 CDT 2015

Hi Nico,

> Would it be possible to explain somewhere public the relation between
> Fiji.sc and ImageJ.net for both visitors and contributors?

This is a good discussion to have with the community.

Up till now, the idea has been that fiji.sc is more appropriate when giving
links to Fiji-specific content (e.g.,
http://fiji.sc/Fiji_contribution_requirements), whereas imagej.net is best
for topics relevant to ImageJ in general.

But, I think it will continue to be a source of confusion moving forward.
It might be best if all fiji.sc URLs simply redirect to imagej.net in the
future. What do others think?

> It appears these are the same with a different skin

That is correct.

> editing a page on Fiji.sc results in a server error

It should work if you click the "Edit source" link. The "Edit" link tries
to load the WYSIWYG editor, which is currently broken. That said, I
personally always just use imagej.net to edit.