[ImageJ-devel] Coloc_2 dedign notes page on fiji wiki

Daniel White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Fri Jul 10 09:53:38 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I moved the disorganised and rambling Coloc_2 design notes doc from google
docs to a Fiji.sc wiki page, as i think that's more appropriate, so folks
and find it and contribute to it easier.

http://fiji.sc/Coloc_2_designNotes

I need to do a bunch of reformatting, but it was already nice to read back
through all the old collected thoughts.. some of the contributors are now
hard to find, so they are not cc'ed here, but maybe there will be more in
future.

As I try to implement a couple of trivial things, like % coloc by intensity
or pixels in a ROI, and no of pixels in the ROI (done already in my branch)
and rationalise the results values output to be the same in each case, GUI,
IJ.log and PDF, I will go through and tidy up the docs etc.

I also put a very high level TODO list and DONE list on the Fiji.sc/Coloc_2
page so users can see what got fixed recently and what we are currently
thinking about doing.

best

Dan