[ImageJ-devel] Python script: z projection

Hadrien Mary hadrien.mary at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:25:23 CST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to write a small script to perform z projection on an
image. It seems that I use the wrong signature for ops.project()
function. I tried many combinations without success...

-------------------------------
# @DatasetService data
# @DisplayService display
# @OpService ops

from net.imagej.ops.statistics import Max
from net.imglib2.type.numeric import RealType

fname = "/home/hadim/test_small.ome.tif"
img = data.open(fname)
display.createDisplay(img.getName(), img)

#op = ops.sum(RealType, img)
img2 = ops.project(img, Max, 1)
display.createDisplay(img2.getName(), img2)

data.save(img2, "/home/hadim/projected.ome.tif")
-----------------------------------

I looked the doc, imagej-ops tests but I can't find the correct
signature for python. Maybe you can help.

Thank you

--
Hadrien Mary

Ph.D student in Biology