[ImageJ-devel] Save/write image with SCIFIO/BF in python script

Hadrien Mary hadrien.mary at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:05:57 CST 2015

Ok it makes sense now !

So I did what you told me about cloning imagej repo, building and
install it with maven inside my local Fiji.app/. I don't know if it's
a bug or a missing dependency but I am now unable to open OME Tiff
files (other kind of file works well) wether it is by drag and drop or
with my script. The error is the following:

Exception in thread "DrawAndDrop" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
io.scif.ImageMetadata.setAxisLength(Lnet/imglib2/meta/AxisType;J)V
at io.scif.ome.formats.OMETIFFFormat$Metadata.populateImageMetadata(OMETIFFFormat.java:273)
at io.scif.AbstractParser.parse(AbstractParser.java:254)
at io.scif.ome.formats.OMETIFFFormat$Parser.parse(OMETIFFFormat.java:609)
at io.scif.ome.formats.OMETIFFFormat$Parser.parse(OMETIFFFormat.java:552)
at io.scif.AbstractParser.parse(AbstractParser.java:335)
at io.scif.AbstractParser.parse(AbstractParser.java:52)
at io.scif.AbstractReader.setSource(AbstractReader.java:270)
at io.scif.services.DefaultInitializeService.initializeReader(DefaultInitializeService.java:90)
at io.scif.img.ImgOpener.createReader(ImgOpener.java:542)
at io.scif.img.ImgOpener.openImgs(ImgOpener.java:144)
at io.scif.io.DatasetIOPlugin.open(DatasetIOPlugin.java:133)
at io.scif.io.DatasetIOPlugin.open(DatasetIOPlugin.java:109)
at io.scif.io.DatasetIOPlugin.open(DatasetIOPlugin.java:63)
at net.imagej.legacy.plugin.DefaultLegacyOpener.open(DefaultLegacyOpener.java:134)
at net.imagej.legacy.DefaultLegacyHooks.interceptDragAndDropFile(DefaultLegacyHooks.java:358)
at ij.plugin.DragAndDrop.openFile(DragAndDrop.java)
at ij.plugin.DragAndDrop.run(DragAndDrop.java:152)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I guess something in scifio has not been updated to use the new
net.imagej.axis or maybe the update is not built/downloaded when I run
maven on my imagej clone.

--
Hadrien Mary

Ph.D student in Biology