[ImageJ-devel] KNIME and ops

Christian Dietz christian.dietz at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Aug 19 12:36:31 CDT 2015

Hi Brian,

currently, we can automatically create nodes from Commands and not from ops. From a technical point of view it would be easy to adapt this mechanism to Ops, but I am not sure if we want that (as you dont want to create a node for each and every atomar op). I hope we will find a nice strategy when to expose an Op as a KNIME node.

Anyway, Commands can be installed if the imagej2 extension is also installed within KNIME. I can send you more details next Monday, when I'm back from vacation.

Hope this helps,

Christian