[ImageJ-devel] Latest H5j Loader Plugin Release

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Thu Aug 13 07:39:27 CDT 2015

Hi Les,

>Is there anything wrong?

Nope, it looks like there is a 1.0.1 release of your plugin:
http://maven.imagej.net/index.html#nexus-search;classname~H5J

See the release documentation on the wiki:
http://imagej.net/Releases#After_a_release

After the Maven release is cut, the version is not automatically updated in
Fiji. First someone has to update pom-fiji (which I did just now:
https://github.com/fiji/pom-fiji/commit/5f01121835e9f67f9eed5b1f872ef670fab75662).
Then pom-fiji needs to be released so that Fiji itself can use it, at which
point the released artifact can be uploaded to the Fiji update site.

Best,
Mark