[ImageJ-devel] Blitter-like operations

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Aug 11 14:48:11 CDT 2015

Hi Jay,

Sorry for the long (long!) delay in reply. Did you ever put something
together to do blitter-like operations? They are something we should
definitely add to ImageJ Ops as core functions.

As for converting, we have the start of that now:
https://github.com/imagej/imagej-ops/pull/182

But more still needs to be done with it.

If you ended up writing any code to do this stuff, it would be awesome to
put it into Ops core.