[ImageJ-devel] Maven TrackMate Dependency Question

Jay Warrick jay.w.warrick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 06:51:46 CDT 2014

Ok. So this makes more sense...  TrackMate v 2.3 uses the <groupId>${jama.groupId}</groupId> which causes the error, which was fixed by TrackMate v2.5 which uses <groupId>gov.nist.math</groupId>.

So the whole issue boils down to, "Why is maven trying to do ANYTHING with v 2.3 when I can't find a single dependency on this version? If I can get Maven to stop looking for v 2.3 my issue will be solved.

Thoughts on where to search for hidden/residual links to v 2.3 given what I've checked already?

Thanks,

Jay