[ImageJ-devel] importing custom "uncompressed" libraries (i.e., no JAR)

Gaetano Impoco gaetano at impoco.it
Fri Sep 12 06:05:38 CDT 2014

Dear all,
I developed a custom library for my own convenience that used to work in
ImageJ1.x. In my old IJ1 installation I used to add the library root directory
to the Java CLASSPATH (using a simple bash script).
In my brand new Fiji installation, I can import my library only if I archive all
.class files into a JAR file. I would like to use JARs only for deployment. Is
there any way to include the "uncompressed" (development version) library?

Thank you
Gaetano