[ImageJ-devel] Opinion needed: POM parent versioning

Tobias Pietzsch tobias.pietzsch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:31:26 CST 2014

Hi Curtis,

I would prefer SemVer, but mainly because this seems closer to the way its currently done and I’m getting used to that way. So really no strong opinion at all.

What would be nice would be some kind of notification when new pom parents are released. When revisiting some projects I haven’t been working on for a while, I often find myself checking maven.imagej.net to find out, eg, what the latest pom-fiji version is, so that I can use the latest and greatest as a parent. Is there already some mailing-list or similar in place that sends such release notifications?

best regards,
Tobias