[ImageJ-devel] Where do I find the Fiji parent pom?

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:12:35 CST 2014

Hi Stephan,

>I think this is maybe a stupid question, but where do I find the parent
pom-fiji?

It's always helpful to ask questions on public lists! All of the project
poms (fijji, imagej, scijava, scifio) are in their own repo under their
respective organization. So pom-fiji is:
https://github.com/fiji/pom-fiji

Also, if you go to an individual organization's page (e.g.
https://github.com/fiji/) you can filter the available repositories to look
for any component.

Hope that helps!

- Mark