[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] On a personal note

Lee Kamentsky leek at broadinstitute.org
Fri Nov 14 12:38:57 CST 2014

If I had a bottle of champagne, I'd crack it across the bow of the good
ship Dscho to send it on it's well-deserved way. Thanks for holding things
together for so long, hope to see you refreshed and ready for more when you
pull back into port. If you find your way to Boston, don't be a stranger,
doesn't have to be about work.