[ImageJ-devel] Implicit script engine parameters?

Johannes Schindelin schindelin at wisc.edu
Mon Jun 16 11:30:27 CDT 2014

Hi Curtis,

I am facing a problem where I cannot pass macro options properly because
the script service insists on handing the task to an individual thread in
the thread pool of the thread service, and ImageJ 1.x can therefore no
longer see its (home-brewn thread-local) macro options.

I fiddled a little with providing an extra input called
"ij1.macro.options" but the ScriptModule figures that there is no input
called "ij1.macro.options" and therefore the ScriptEngine never sees it.

Any thoughts that might help me solve this in a clean way? I really do not
want to fudge some pseudo-solution that would "fix" it in the short run...

Ciao,
Dscho