[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ maven again

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Thu Jul 3 16:50:45 CDT 2014

Hi Tobias,

On Thu, 3 Jul 2014, Tobias Pietzsch wrote:

> it almost worked now. mvn even transferred the file (it took a while and
> was counting KB up, so it must have done something).  But then I get an
> "Access denied":
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.1:deploy-file (default-cli) on project scijava-common: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact cisd:jhdf5:jar:13.06.2 from/to imagej.thirdparty (dav:http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/thirdparty/): Access denied to: http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/thirdparty//cisd/jhdf5/13.06.2/jhdf5-13.06.2.jar -> [Help 1]
>

> Also, in the Nexus web interface, I don't see any repositories when I am
> logged in.
> Maybe I really do not have the necessary permissions?

I assigned you a couple more roles, hopefully fixing the problem. Could
you try again?

Unfortunately, I have to leave now, I kind of expected you to ping me on
IRC as Curtis had suggested if the problem persists. Tomorrow is
Independence Day. I seriously hope that you can wait until Monday if it
still does not work.

Ciao,
Johannes