[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Re: Help! - Maven/Eclipse problem with fiji.sc dependencies

Mark Hiner hinerm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:17:53 CST 2014

Hi Tobias,

A workaround would be to define sezpoz.version to 1.9-imagej, a proper
> solution would be to find out what is causing that dependency to be drawn
> in and update it accordingly.

I believe problem here is a leftover m2e profile
hack<https://github.com/fiji/fiji/blob/master/pom.xml#L165>in
pom-fiji. This causes the pom.xml to include a sezpoz dependency only
in
eclipse, at which point you got the observed failure that sezpoz.version is
no longer defined. This effectively broke every project using pom-fiji in
eclipse.

Filed a PR <https://github.com/fiji/fiji/pull/65> with the fix. Since
pom-fiji is purely snapshot based, as soon as the PR is merged, built and
deployed, this issue should just go away.

- Mark