[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Export interactive 3d surface plot for 3d print

Dan Knight redazeo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:29:32 CST 2014

Hallo Johannes,

ich bin der Fried ^_^

Thank you for your response.
So far i figured that the interactive 3d surface plot just looks like what
i want (actually super nice).

The 3D Viewer has the export function i need, just there seems to be
something i can`t figure out.
Perhaps the files i am using are to high res so i changed them, tried also
the temp files, but i can`t see a 3d view.

Then i saw that images are loaded but way to big. I can move them around
and see perhaps a corner or a face, but everything rotates like i`m in the
center of the mesh.

I would like to send u pictures and perhaps win your interest =)
The thing i am working on is so amazing ! Unfortunately i can`t post it
officially.

Many Thanks

ps: where should i reply here or in the imagej forum..im confuzed =/