[ImageJ-devel] ImgLib2

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jan 7 11:27:43 CST 2014

Hi Pietro and Tobias,

> Unfortunately, I also don't know how to save it best using the
> ImgSaver. Maybe one of the scifio guys can answer that.

We have not focused on ARGBType at all in SCIFIO because we do not use that
type in ImageJ2. If people want to discuss their use cases for ARGBType we
may reconsider, but right now everything in ImageJ2 is done as a composite
image using e.g. UnsignedByteType with a "CHANNEL" dimension.

And as always, patches welcome!