[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Custom starting of Fiji (was Fiji updater operates on what directories and what file types?)

Unruh, Jay jru at stowers.org
Fri Jan 3 11:09:32 CST 2014

I would add to this conversation that it would be very useful for other developers to see what Collin has developed in terms of the Fiji launcher script.  I have had situations where I wanted to launch in a custom way not provided by the built-in launcher.  No reason to figure this out if Collin already has.  Collin could label it "experimental" to prevent naïve users from accidentally using it.  Most of my plugins fall into the "experimental" category anyway-if they didn't I probably wouldn't rely so much on ImageJ.

Jay