[ImageJ-devel] K-means clustering plugin

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Thu Jan 2 14:25:49 CST 2014

Hi Safaa,

On Thu, 2 Jan 2014, Safaa Al-Haj Saleh wrote:

> I have installed "ij_clustering.jar" that contains KMeansClustering
> plugin.

The ij_clustering.jar is an ImageJ 1.x plugin. The imagej-devel mailing
list is used by the ImageJ2 developers to discuss archtectural and design
questions of ImageJ 2.

I probably forgot to mention the exact mailing list address when I
suggested that you address your mail to the ImageJ mailing list. The
correct mailing list address is imagej at list.nih.gov.

And you might want to Cc: the author of the ij_clustering.jar plugin, too.
If I remember correctly, it is Jarek Sacha, but I'll leave the
verification of this hypothesis to your research (Google should be helpful
in this instance).

Ciao,
Johannes