[ImageJ-devel] [OT] Visiting Scholar application

Kevin W Eliceiri eliceiri at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 27 06:24:22 CST 2014

Dear Yili,

Thank you for your interest. This is Kevin Eliceiri, Director of LOCI which is lead on the ImageJ project. We do accept visiting scholars if they can provide their own funding. I would be very interested in discussing further. To proceed please send me directly (eliceiri at wisc.edu) your resume, two contacts for references (email addresses is fine) and your statement of interest. As well please include some links to code you have written.

all the best
kevin

--
Kevin W. Eliceiri
Director, Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation (LOCI)