[ImageJ-devel] Splitting out some projects from imglib.git?

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 14 17:11:44 CST 2014

Hi Tobias et. al,

> Curtis and I would like to split out some projects from imglib.git,
> namely imglib2-ij, -examples, -test and -scripting

Johannes "The Finisher" Schindelin finished splitting out these
repositories. There are still some Jenkins jobs to update; we will take
care of that probably early next week.

There are also some unit tests in imglib2-tests that need to get migrated
back to their appropriate component:
- net.imglib2.view.TranslationTransformConcatenateTest
- net.imglib2.view.MixedTransformConcatenateTest
- net.imglib2.view.SlicingTransformConcatenateTest

And possibly others; need to investigate further. Rule of thumb is:
imglib2-tests is for manual "behavior" type tests (and possibly also
automated integration tests in the future, should we ever need that), so
should not depend on JUnit at all.

We are planning to hack more on imglib2-ij, so that it can contribute more
to the backbone of the ij-legacy component, which handles ImageJ2<->ImageJ1
data structure translation.