[ImageJ-devel] Splitting out some projects from imglib.git?

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Tue Feb 11 19:44:34 CST 2014

Hi Tobias,

if you're okay with it, Curtis and I would like to split out some projects
from imglib.git, namely imglib2-ij, -examples, -test and -scripting (the
latter as a consequence of -ij to avoid circular dependencies between
repositories.

As soon as you give us the go flag, we're on our way.

Thanks,
Johannes

P.S.: we will of course take care of the Jenkins jobs that need adjusting,
the release management and the changes to the Maven configuration.