[ImageJ-devel] ImgLib1/2 Wrappers broken in Fiji

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Wed Dec 17 08:48:58 CST 2014

Hi guys,

in the current version of Fiji the ImgLib1/2 wrappers are broken. This is caused by the fact that the Wrappers in ImgLib1 are already updated to use the Fraction class of the "ImgLib2 Release Version”, while this is not in Fiji yet, it still has the “Imglib2-beta-26”.

There are two ways to fix it.

1) We upload an older/fixed version of ImgLib1
2) We update ImgLib2 to the Release Version

This is the same problems as with my SPIM-Reconstruction pipeline we encountered during the last days.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Steffi