[ImageJ-devel] IJ2 Plugin Service

Brian Northan bnorthan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:50:56 CDT 2014

Hi Jay

I am somewhat new to the ImageJ2 ecosystem.  So somebody more experienced then I am will probably be able to give you a better answer.

That being said here are a couple of things that might help.

 I've found to get the pluginservice to recognize changes to plugins in a jar (name changes, new plugins, etc.) I have to do a complete clean of the project.

If I need to run outside eclipse I use maven plugins from the command line to build things.  I use the dependency plugin to compile all my dependencies in the same directory, then add that directory (target/dependency) to the class path.

I end up doing something like this.

mvn clean
mvn
mvn dependency:copy-dependencies.

To create an executable jar you might want to look at the maven assembly plugin.

Brian