[ImageJ-devel] last release of HistThresh

Gabriel Landini G.Landini at bham.ac.uk
Sat Apr 5 05:00:08 CDT 2014

On Saturday 05 Apr 2014 03:07:44 Carnë Draug wrote:
> I have finally managed to contact the original author, Antti Niemistö,
> who sent me all the files. For future reference, I changed the
> repository mentioned before [3], using the exact files he sent me,
> including both versions. I added a note to the README file about the
> ImageJ ports.

Just to clarify the wrong attribution, in the History section.
https://github.com/carandraug/histthresh/blob/master/README.md
It was me who originally ported Antti's methods to ImageJ 1.X, ending up in
the authothresolds plugins.

Not sure if Barry ported those from IJ1 to IJ2 or directly from Antti's code,
better confirm with him directly.

Cheers

Gabriel