[ImageJ-devel] Big objects in the imglib2 repository

Stephan Saalfeld saalfeld at mpi-cbg.de
Sat May 18 02:09:29 CDT 2013

Sorry---I hadn't thought that through.  I wanted to have this file at a
location that is easy to access when reporting the 50x slower opening
ZIP-files issue with ImgOpener recently.  It then made it into master
when I merged which I regret.  Do you have a good solution for removing
it without breaking everybodies history?

Sorry again,
Stephan