[ImageJ-devel] (no subject)

Johannes Schindelin schindelin at wisc.edu
Thu May 16 10:50:59 CDT 2013

Hi Curtis,

On Thu, 16 May 2013, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> P.S.: I will now test whether the uploader still works if I copy over
> only jars/*updater*.jar to Fiji; this would allow us to punt on
> Bio-Formats for now and do a full upload later, at a more opportune
> time.

In my test, things worked as expected, so I uploaded just the
jars/*updater*.jar files (actually, the Swing UI did not need any update
-- that will change when I fixed the 0-width input fields).

So no need to stress right now.

Ciao,
Dscho

P.S.: In the interest of keeping the stress level low, I decided to
postpone making the UploaderService a SingletonService ;-)