[ImageJ-devel] ImageJA pom-scijava version

Johannes Schindelin schindelin at wisc.edu
Mon May 13 15:48:21 CDT 2013

Hi Curtis,

On Mon, 13 May 2013, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> FYI, Jenkins undid a bump in ImageJA's pom.xml from 1.35 to 1.38:
> https://github.com/fiji/ImageJA/commit/9f2ffb4e01c6f9853dfee08c6e9eb4870da4cf19
>
> Looks like the script will need a tweak to avoid that in the future.

The idea is indeed that it updates to the latest pom-scijava version
whenever ImageJ is synchronized (not more often, to prevent problems with
deploying the same ij version multiple times).

Note that it did not happen with the most recent update:

https://github.com/fiji/ImageJA/commit/99e224cf27f85f5c1ea8fbf741d7112d1b1fbacc

And note that the problem you pointed out was caused by the Jenkins job. I
had another look and it seems I missed that Maven 2 does not update the
"latest" tag when deploying, even when the property updateReleaseInfo is
set. But the "release" tag is...

I fixed it in the latest commit to the 'tools' branch of ImageJA (which is
used by the Jenkins job), so the next ImageJ 1 deployment should update
automatically to the most recent pom-scijava version (1.41 at time of
writing).

Thanks for the report!
Dscho