[ImageJ-devel] Copy Plugin directly to Plugins folder.

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jun 25 16:48:21 CDT 2013

Hi Chris,

> ImageJ 1.x is what I'm developing my project in.

OK. Please note that Mohamed is developing against ImageJ2, so answers to
his questions are probably not applicable to you, then. If you have a
specific question about NetBeans + ImageJ1 that you would like addressed,
feel free to reframe it here and we can try to help.

P.S. I updated the front page of http://developer.imagej.net/ to be clearer
about the nature of these two projects.