[ImageJ-devel] Copy Plugin directly to Plugins folder.

Chris coulonchris59 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:05:37 CDT 2013

> In order to copy my built plugin directly to the imageJ/plugins folder; I was trying to set the imagej.app.directory in the POM file as follows:
>         <properties>
>             <imagej.app.directory>/usr/share/imagej/plugins</imagej.app.directory>
>         </properties>
> Netbeans automatically trys to copy the compiled jar to "jars" folder inside the specified directory. Do you have any idea how to configure Netbeans to copy to plugins instead of jars?
>
> Previously in this list, another user faced the same issue, but the solution was not discussed.
> http://imagej.net/pipermail/imagej-devel/2013-January/001368.html
>
> Best Regards,
> M. Tleis

Sorry I haven't mastered all the intricacies of Netbeans, so I can't answer your question, although I suspect it may be addressed with a change in the script of your build.xml file.  However, this would be a great improvement for my project too, so if someone is kind enough to provide an answer, I would be grateful if you could share the solution with me.  :-)

Thanks,

Chris Coulon