[ImageJ-devel] Project development in Netbeans - where to develop after setup?

Chris coulonchris59 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:55:24 CDT 2013

I have set up ImageJ in Netbeans according to instructions at

http://developer.imagej.net/netbeans#Install_and_configure_NetBeans

However, the instructions only show how to set up Netbeans.  There are no instructions demonstrating how to develop plugins, e.g., where in the resulting ImageJ Projects project do I develop my java files?

This is the project structure after completing the Developing ImageJ in Netbeans instructions:

If I wanted to write, say, a "Hello World" java class, where do I write it so that is shows up in the ImageJ plugins menu when I run or debug from Netbeans to generate the ImageJ instance?

Thank you.

Chris Coulon

Christopher Coulon, Ph.D.
The GAIA Group