[ImageJ-devel] loading imageJ instance with full Services

Mohamed Tleis mohammedtleis at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:54:38 CDT 2013

Dear Developers,

from inside my code I am calling imageJ through

ImageJ ij = new ImageJ.Main.launch();

If I use this instance to open an lsm image with 2 channels, the image
isn't loaded properly, only one channel is visable and trying to split
channels will ask me for arguments and won't be done.
Note that opening the imageJ from the provided executable works fine. I
suppose the launch method needs some arguments to be passed. Can you
please show me an example to how to do this?

Best Regards,
M. Tleis