[ImageJ-devel] L2 Polynomial Spline Pyramid (2 of 2)

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Wed Jun 19 11:13:19 CDT 2013

Hi Lee,

I think that sounds useful ... can you explain exactly how you want to implement it? It seems like it could work on and return a RandomAccessibleInterval on which one can instantiate RandomAccesses. There could be even two implementations of it. One that precomputes it and one that always computes it on the fly, just when the RandomAccess actually queries a value.

What do you guys think?

Cheers, Steffi