[ImageJ-devel] Projector branch - ImgLib2

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jun 18 06:07:01 CDT 2013

Hi Michael,

> I implemented a few new classes that might be interesting for you as
> well. The implementations can be found at
> net.imglib2.display.projectors in the projectors branch.

I am terribly sorry for ignoring this thread for so long. I notice that you
have now posted a similar announcement as a GitHub issue, which is great.
For those interested, we can discuss in the comments there:

    https://github.com/imagej/imglib/issues/19

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:56 AM, Michael Zinsmaier <michael.zinsmaier at gmx.de