[ImageJ-devel] Rois in imglib2

Mohamed Tleis mohammedtleis at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:14:51 CDT 2013

I came across the imageJ tutorial LoadAndDisplayDataset, it is a nice
start but I still cannot add RegionOfInterest to the dataset (displayed
image), I tried with Overlay so that I can add them as OverlaySerivce
through imageJ.overlay() but Overlay is not abstract as it was in ij 1.
I can only getRegionOfInterest but there is no set method. Can anyone
show me a small example on how to add a RegionOfInterest please?

Best Regards,
M. Tleis