[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ with java 1.7?

Chris chris at gaiag.net
Sun Jun 2 10:16:10 CDT 2013

Thank you Curtis.  I do have java 1.6 on my machine in System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk, but I cannot add it to Netbeans.  Choosing Add Platform in Tools>Java Platforms (there is no just "Platforms" in NetBeans IDE 7.3) results in this dialog:

which doesn't allow me to do anything but cancel.  The same holds true if I try this with NetBeans 7.2.  I tried copying java 1.6.0.jdk to the same library where jdk1.7.0_21.jdk is located, but it still doesn't allow anything but "Cancel."   So it seems I do not have the ability to change NetBeans java platform to 1.6.0.

Chris