[ImageJ-devel] Netbeans no longer shows the design

Chris christopher.coulon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 16:34:40 CDT 2013

> Your postcards plugin removed that code:
> https://github.com/ad1054/Postcards/blob/6cdff5e8d98e6f81ebb01919709b128400de0f1e/src/main/java/A_Postcard.java#L33
>
> Add it back, and things may work better for you.

I just discovered that my "working" NetBeans project no longer has the Design option for any of my  java classes which extends javax.swing.JFrame.  This is what it used to look like:

and this is what it looks like now:

This means I can no longer develop the GUI in NetBeans, which is the major part of my development.  Can anyone give me some insight as to why I no longer have the Design option, and how I can correct this?

Thank you so much,

Chris Coulon