[ImageJ-devel] error: Unrecognized command: "Versatile Wand"

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 12 14:58:42 CDT 2013

Hi Chris,

> Or at minimum: install it to your local Maven repository cache.

If you decide to do this, here is the page explaining how:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html

But you may want to read a bit more about Maven in general, too. Sonatype
has a great book; here is the relevant chapter on dependencies:
http://books.sonatype.com/mvnref-book/reference/pom-relationships-sect-project-dependencies.html